About Me

My photo
I'm a self-taught artist that is always willing to try and learn new things. I work mainly in colored pencil. I am a member of the CPSA of America. My family is my reason for living and my art is my second reason. I am a very giving and caring person. My passion is beauty and I love creating it in my artwork.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

I Take Thee-Update

Well, here is my next update. All I did was finish the two fingers on the grooms hand and touch up area's on the brides hand and arm area. I am really liking how this is turning out so far, but it is definately a picture I will redo. There are just too many area's that I am not happy with, but they are not that bad. Hopefully, I can get it done fairly soon to restart. i plan on doing the next one a lot larger.

2 comments:

Judyvan said...

Venus, "I Take Thee" is a beautiful piece. I eagerly await the finished painting.

Judyvan

~Banjo said...

Thanks for sharing yr talented artwork out here in d blogospere... its amazingly lifelike, how do u paint like that? Good luck to you *smiles*