About Me

My photo
I'm a self-taught artist that is always willing to try and learn new things. I work mainly in colored pencil. I am a member of the CPSA of America. My family is my reason for living and my art is my second reason. I am a very giving and caring person. My passion is beauty and I love creating it in my artwork.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tired...

I don't know about anyone else, but my day usually starts out hectic. I get up everyday usually at the same time to get the kidlets ready for school. Usually, its a fight to get them up and out the door. Not forgetting what goes on in between!! I typically have late nights. When the kiddies are at school, its my youngest who is 3, housework, online catch-up, and then if I am up to it my artwork. I used to stay up at night and do my artwork then, but I decided to take on a side job, which generally keeps me up late and out of the house. If I get home early enough and before midnight then I may either work on my art or go online to check my sites, or just talk to friends. There just isn't enough time in one day.....

1 comment:

Judyvan said...

Venus, I just love your new blog. I will add your to mine as soon as I figure it out.

Judy