About Me

My photo
I'm a self-taught artist that is always willing to try and learn new things. I work mainly in colored pencil. I am a member of the CPSA of America. My family is my reason for living and my art is my second reason. I am a very giving and caring person. My passion is beauty and I love creating it in my artwork.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Lagging Behind!!

Well, I have been really lagging behind. Between working, trying to keep the house, and tending the kids it's really amazing I find time for art at all. This week though, I really have to start my big project. I really want to do the large version of the " I Take Thee" picture for the Mid-Western Color Pencil Exhibit. I pretty much only have a month to do it, so let's keep our fingers crossed it comes out the way I would like it too.

No comments: